Carplugs is proud to offer the OBDLink MX. You no longer need a laptop to access the diagnostic information, now you can do it from the comfort of your home PC or even an Android device like a Motorola Droid, Google Nexus, Samsung Galaxy smartphone. You can also use the OBDLinkMX with a tablet. Upcoming support for the BlackBerry 10 OS will be available soon. Your Android device is now an OBD reader and completely wireless.
OBDLink MXPrice: $ 110.00Item #: 9000 Android OBD2 ScannerPrice: $ 110.00Item #: 9000 OBDLink MX sizePrice: $ 110.00Item #: 9000 Bluetooth ScantoolPrice: $ 110.00Item #: 9000 OBDLink MXAndroid OBD2 ScannerOBDLink MX sizeBluetooth Scantool
Introducing the world’s smallest and fastest OBD2 adapter! Engineered to accelerate performance on mobile OBD Apps like the free OBDLink app. MX is also the first Bluetooth scan tool that can access SW CAN & MS CAN networks in addition to standard OBDII protocols. MX is up to 400% faster than the closest competitor. Thanks to our BatterySaver™ technology, you can even leave MX plugged in without draining your battery when the engine is off. Includes the latest OBDWiz diagnostic software for your windows computer.
● Extended command set – Enables OBDLink MX to perform enhanced diagnostics not possible with ELM327-based scan tools. 100% compatible with legacy ELM327 command set.
● Upgradeable firmware – Free updates that unlock new features and keep your adapter up to date.
● BatterySaver™ – Allows MX to automatically enter Sleep mode when not in use.
● Advanced multi-protocol auto-detect algorithm – OBDLink MX connects to more OBDII vehicles than any adapter on the market.
● Smart keep-alive algorithm - Ensures a stable connection on ISO and KWP vehicles
● Large CAN memory buffer – STN1110′s architecture allows OBDLink MX to manage larger amounts of data without error compared to older ELM327-based scan tools.
Premium diagnostic software, such as ScanXL (optional), offer a myriad of additional features, including access to proprietary systems such as ABS, and thousands of enhanced manufacturer-specific parameters . The firmware inside OBDLink MX is upgradeable, which means you can enjoy the latest features simply by downloading a free update.
Android Smart Phones & Tablets.
● OBDLink App
Bluetooth-enabled Windows PCs, Laptops, Netbooks (Windows 2000 & newer)
● OBDwiz (included FREE with OBDLink MX purchase)
● ScanXL Standard (Optional)
● DashCommand for Windows (Optional)
● Plug-and-play design.
● Greatly increased data throughput delivers faster screen updates and more graph points.
● Supports all legislated OBD protocols:
1. ISO15765-4 (CAN)
2. ISO14230-4 (Keyword Protocol 2000)
3. ISO9141-2 (Asian, European, Chrysler vehicles)
4. J1850 VPW (GM vehicles)
5. J1850 PWM (Ford vehicles)
6. Single Wire CAN (GM)
7. Medium Speed CAN (Ford)
● Up to 4x faster than the closest competitor – MX accelerates Apps by up to 250% and PC software by up to 400%. Experience faster screen updates and more graph points.
● Supports SW CAN & MS CAN protocols – MX is the only scan tool in its class that can access these proprietary GM & Ford networks in addition to the 5 standard OBDII protocols.
● World’s smallest scan tool – At just under 2” long, OBDLink won’t obstruct driver legroom.
● Hack-Proof – Cutting-edge security scheme virtually eliminates the risk of unauthorized access.
● BatterySaver Technology – MX’s innovative sleep function lets you leave it plugged in without danger of draining your car’s battery.
● Read & Clear Check Engine light – Check diagnostic codes yourself and make informed repair decisions.
● Works on PC’s, Smart Phones, and Tablets – Turn your laptop, netbook, Android, or Symbian device into a sophisticated diagnostics tool and performance monitor. Note: Not compatible with Apple products.
● Works on a wider range of vehicles – OBDLink’s advanced algorithm enables MX to connect to more OBDII-compliant makes & models than any other scan tool.
● Free diagnostics software – Includes ScanTool.net’s exclusive OBDwiz license for Windows (a $39.95 value)
● Peace of Mind – Covered by our 3-year warranty & 90-day money-back guarantee.
● Superior Compatibility – works with more 3rd party apps & software than any other adapter.
OBDLink MX is compatible with all model year 1996 and newer cars and light trucks sold in North America, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
● Dimensions: 1.97 x 1.77 x 0.91 inches (51 x 45 x 23 mm)
● Weight: 1.2 oz. (33 g.)
● Operating Voltage: 8-18V DC
● Operating Temperature: -4º to 131º F (-20º to 55º C)
● Operating Humidity 10 to 85% (non-condensing)
● OBDLink MX unit
● Quick Start Guide
● Installation CD with free OBDWiz Software
This product comes with an unconditional 90-day money-back guarantee, and a 3 year warranty.